Thursday, July 5, 2007

A President of Principles.

Today I started to think back to a time when America was still finding itself. I thought back to the early nineteenth century... more specifically 1829. Andrew Jackson had taken office on his reputation as the hero who had won at New Orleans in 1815. Jackson had one goal above all others as he took his place as President. He wanted to dismantle the Bank of the United States (BUS). Even though this was his primary goal, I had really never learned about it in grade school. I got to thinking about how he vetoed the re-charter of the Bank of the United States and then had to fire two Secretaries of the Treasury to get someone to pull funds from the corrupt bank. This caused the president of the BUS to deliberately cause a depression. He blamed the misfortunes of Americans on Jackson withdrawing funds from the bank. Even though Jackson's campaign slogan was "Jackson and No Bank," the population rose against Jackson and Congress then censured him. Jackson, not faulting American citizens for their ignorance, lashed out at the BUS. As luck would have it he successfully overcame the censure and did not renew the BUS's charter. He was later asked what his greatest accomplishment was during his presidency. Jackson replied, "I killed the bank."
So, here I am thinking about this today... about how Andrew Jackson despised the international money-lenders and national banks. He was the hero of the Battle of New Orleans and he held that very high. As President, he felt as if he had successfully won a second battle. This battle was much more secret and much larger than most at the time knew. The outcome of this battle would decide if America would be a successful, free Republic or a corrupt plutocracy. In his mind, he won the second biggest war in American history (the Revolutionary War being the first). He "killed the bank."
I looked down at a twenty dollar bill today and a sadness hit me like a ton of bricks. Even though he "killed the bank," America was still plunged into a corrupt plutocracy... now, called by the elites, a democracy. This nation has had a national bank instated for nearly one hundred years now. This is exactly what Jackson fought against. As I studied the portrait on the twenty dollar bill this afternoon, I thought back to all that Jackson had to endure as President. Being slammed by the people that he was trying to save, being censured by Congress on false assumptions, and having an attempt on his life by a hit man working for the international money-lenders are just a few of the struggles. Now when it is all said and done... one hundred and seventy one years after Jackson "killed the bank," the bank lives again. It now prints Jackson's face on one of it's notes. I gazed at it and saw, "No, Jackson, we killed you. And we have your head to prove it."
I know that this seems a bit weird, but it came to me like a strike of lightning starting a fire. I felt enraged. I got to thinking more and more about it. Abraham Lincoln, Benjamin Franklin, JFK, Thomas Jefferson... they have all appeared on Federal Reserve Notes. They were all against the idea of a privately owned, national bank. Why were they selected for the notes? They would have mounted another war against the bank by now if they were to be alive today.
This stuff has really been bothering me for the majority of the day. Our country is on the edge of something big and I feel as if no one can see it but me and a few select others. Everyone that I talk to about the great swindle that has been and is currently being perpetrated on the American people just shrugs it off saying something to the effect of, "oh well..." Wake up, fellow Americans! The FED is illegal. It's owners run the major governments of the world and finance wars to make their money. It is so obvious to me now. Educate yourself. Get involved in politics. The FED did not want you involved in politics up until the electronic voting machine era. That is because they control the code that the machines run on. Everyone is conditioned to sit at home and watch what is fed to them through a box with pretty moving graphics and biased content. The mainstream media is owned by the FED. They took over the media with a stroke of a pen and the strike of a key on a computer. A lot of what I have to say may sound crazy because it contradicts everything that you have been taught. This is the conditioning at work. Research for yourself and then meet me on the front lines....
If anyone ever asks me who my favorite president was, I will quickly reply, "Old Hickory." If I am asked why, I will say, "because he killed the bank!" Thank you.

No comments: